What you and company do will help you decide which first aid course you’ll need. Oh, and our team can always help.
Choosing the right First Aid Course can be daunting but using our handy questionnaire will help to demystify it all for you. There are a few key questions that you need to think through…
- What are the biggest risks faced in your workplace, social club or home?
- Why do you want to train people in First Aid?
- How many people do you need to train?
- Do you require a regulated qualification or just skills? If you are not sure then tell your provider.
- How much time do you have for training?
- What budget do you have?
All First Aid courses are restricted to a minimum of four and a maximum of 12 participants per trainer, this is UK legislation. If you want to train more people at once, you will need to have more than one trainer. You can find out more on the HSE website.